Stress can do a lot to our skin. From turning it dry to inducing a lot of skin ailments; stress is never a positive aspect of our lives. If you’ve been looking tired and have wanted to make the most out of summer, try to ease out the stress of your body little by little. Since our skin is the common output of stress, you may want to consider some of these tips to make it look stress-free:
– Since it’s going to be hot these next few days, try to stay out of the sun as much as you can. Put on a good amount of sunscreen to protect your skin if you plan to be out and about. Make sure to choose a sunscreen that has a wide spectrum, can block off UVA and UVB. It’s also a good practice to re-apply the sunscreen every two to three hours.
– Moisturize your skin as often as possible. Due to the hot climate, your skin is going to be dry most of the time. Make it a habit to bring a moisturizer in your bag and apply whenever you feel how dry your skin is. It would also be great if you can make use of natural choices for moisturizing your skin.
– Eat food that can help nurture your skin. Food high in water content is going to be a great value to your skin. These can be watermelon, oranges and etcetera. You can also avoid junk food, oily food and such, to avoid breakouts or causing your skin to react differently in the heat.
– Stay in the shade when you can. While you can make the most out of your sunscreen, it’s still a good idea to avoid the sun when you can. Remember, the sunscreen can only do so much thus it’s a good idea to make use of the shade when you’re able to.
With the hotter days right around the corner, that doesn’t mean your spirit of giving should ward off after Christmas. If you’re the type of individual who’s keen on getting the fun in your gatherings, you’re most likely the type to never fall short on giving your friends.
There’s a lot of things to hand out for your summer buddies. While it’s ideal to have some summer-related treat to complement the fun, you’re not really limited to that department. If you’re hoping to add some spice to your beach hopping or your nature trekking, here are some gifts you can hand out for your friends:
– If your friend is keen on getting as much coverage of your outings, you’ll want to give them some camera or those compact mini-cameras that are able to capture high quality videos and shots. While you’re at it, a selfie stick would work out for all your much needed selfie needs.
– A unique float or even a inner tube. Not everyone’s a pro at swimming and at times, we just want to chill out on the waves or on the pool on a lazy summer day.
– Foldable barbeque grill. It’s not a beach trip without the barbecue. If you’re hoping to make the most out of your day, eating barbecue by the beach is a must-have. Not only do you enjoy a great dinner but it paves way to meaningful conversations or a subdued time to have some fun.
– Reliable sunglasses. The sun’s glare is intensified during this season and can be a great discomfort. Giving your friend a nice sunglass can not only make them look much cooler but also aid in protecting their eyes from further damage from the sun’s UV rays.
Whatever you choose to give to your summer companions, it’s always best to choose something that best complements your trip to make it more fun and more memorable.