Stress can do a lot to our skin. From turning it dry to inducing a lot of skin ailments; stress is never a positive aspect of our lives. If you’ve been looking tired and have wanted to make the most out of summer, try to ease out the stress of your body little by little. Since our skin is the common output of stress, you may want to consider some of these tips to make it look stress-free:
– Since it’s going to be hot these next few days, try to stay out of the sun as much as you can. Put on a good amount of sunscreen to protect your skin if you plan to be out and about. Make sure to choose a sunscreen that has a wide spectrum, can block off UVA and UVB. It’s also a good practice to re-apply the sunscreen every two to three hours.
– Moisturize your skin as often as possible. Due to the hot climate, your skin is going to be dry most of the time. Make it a habit to bring a moisturizer in your bag and apply whenever you feel how dry your skin is. It would also be great if you can make use of natural choices for moisturizing your skin.
– Eat food that can help nurture your skin. Food high in water content is going to be a great value to your skin. These can be watermelon, oranges and etcetera. You can also avoid junk food, oily food and such, to avoid breakouts or causing your skin to react differently in the heat.
– Stay in the shade when you can. While you can make the most out of your sunscreen, it’s still a good idea to avoid the sun when you can. Remember, the sunscreen can only do so much thus it’s a good idea to make use of the shade when you’re able to.
With the summer days approaching, trying to look your best for the warmer days is certainly something to look forward to. While you may have been bunched up or had layers to wear for spring, summer has a different appeal to look forward to. One of the things to consider is how to appreciate the presence of the sun while it’s still around. This would mean trying to lessen the chances of shade. Despite that, it’s important to let your body cool off when you have the time.
If you’re hoping to bring your style with you to the beach, there’s a lot of hair ornaments or accessories that you can add to your getup. Normally, you’d want to employ the aid of a sunhat to keep yourself well cared while under the sun. It’s also a good choice if you have a bad set of acne as you don’t want the sun to further aggravate your inflamed skin. However, relying only on a sun hat is going to whittle down your clothing choices.
A head wrap can put some color to your dark hair. If you don’t want to look too plain, use a colorful headwrap to put some color to your attire. Most women use headwraps to keep their stray hair in check while not sacrificing the style. It’s a great way to put on a statement. You can also add some sunglasses to create a posh look. Sunglasses make great protective gear against the sun’s harsh rays. Always opt for the specs that have UV protection.
Another choice would be a simple pair of sunglasses on your hair. This may not work well for those with shorter locks as your sunglasses can slip off easily. A headband may do the trick but having a pair of sunglasses on your head does send a statement.
Summer is just a few days away and we’re going to be looking forward to our shade of bright sunny days. This is the season where a lot of individuals make the most out of their share of the sun. One of the most common trends for summer is sunbathing, at times indoor tanning. It’s the prime time to get a summer glow to strut around.
While tanning is not a new concept, there are still some things to consider when it comes to tanning. This also boils down on what method you use to get your summer glow. If you want to make the most of out your tanning for summer, here are some things to consider:
- For any method of tanning, always make sure to wax off at least two days before getting a tan. You can exfoliate your skin a day before to make sure that your tan lasts longer. It’s easier for tanned skin to stay good and last longer if you work on a fresh palette.
- For sunbathing, to expedite the time your skin can tan, make use of tanning oils. Tanning oils, such as coconut oil or olive oil, amplify the strength of the sun’s rays to easily get your tanned skin. This lessens the time you are under the sun as well as putting less stress on your skin.
- For a better tanning experience, you can make use of self tanners to get your tan. Self tanners lessen the chances of putting yourself at risk of getting skin cancer. Taking in a lot of the sun’s UV rays can lead to skin cancer or even irreversible damage to your skin. With little clouds to block of the sun, it’s always a good idea to lessen the chances of being out and about under the sun’s strong rays.
Going to the beach is one of the things one might be looking forward to with the warmer days. Summer is right around the corner and it’s the perfect season to go get some seawater. There’s a lot of things you can do at the beach but there are some things that can’t forget to bring to the beach. If you don’t bring these items, you might not enjoy being at the beach.
- Bring some food and drinks. This might sound very redundant but bringing your own set of food and drinks will save you a lot of money. Normally, you can buy your share of consumables at the stores found by the beach. If you opt to get your own provisions, you can choose what you eat while also having a good amount of liquid to consume while you’re out under the sun.
- A big umbrella to stay under. With the sun providing a lot of its light on a barely shaded strip of land, you’re bound to get your share of sunburn or exhaust yourself with so much heat.
- Sunscreen is a very important item to bring. Since you’re under the sun for hours on end, make sure to put on a good amount. Choose sunscreens that have a wide spectrum and have a high SPF value.
- An extra change of clothes will make your stay smooth. If you’re going to swim, having an extra set of clothes to change into can mean the world. No one wants to wear soaked clothes on the way home.
- Self tanners are helpful if you want to sport a good tan before sunbathing. You can also touch up on some tanning mishaps before you lie under the sun. Summer season is bikini season and everyone wants to show up with a good luck thus a self tanner can certainly touch up on any flaws you have.
Sunbathing is one of the most common things to do by the beach. It’s not surprising since you just need some sunscreen, a towel to lie on and the sun in all its shining glory to work with. But why is the beach more rewarding than any other place to tan.
Firstly, it’s normal to be scantily clad by the beach. With a lot of individuals in their bare minimum on the clothing, it’s not a sin to be in your bikini or Speedos when you want to tan. Thus you can enjoy much of the sun without having to cover up for modesty.
Another thing to consider is how there is little obstruction when trying to bathe under the sun. Since there’s little to no foliage by the beach, you can soak as much of the sun’s rays without disturbance. It might be a good idea to set up in a place where it isn’t crowded since you’re going to be lying down for quite some time. To lessen the time you’re under the sun, you can also make use of tanning oils.
If you want to cool down from sunbathing, you can simply go and take a dip. With the sea just a few steps away, you can really enjoy your tanning session. It’s always a good idea to take a few minutes to cool off before lying down and soaking much of the rays again. Make sure to re-apply your sunscreen every two to three hours.
Another reward why tanning is awesome by the beach? You can bring the whole troupe along. A group of people, be it family or friends, is a common sight by the beach. If you have been hoping to enjoy a good tanning session with some friends, the beach is a perfect place to tan and spend time together.
Gifts are always something to look forward to especially with the holidays hyping up that aspect. Finding the perfect item to match someone can be tricky but if they shine on something, looking for their gift is not a big hurdle.
Despite it being the colder season, there’s no harm on giving your friend something they can use for sunbathing. True you can’t do any of that with snow and the temperatures below the norm, it’s something they can still make use when the warmer days arrive.
Thus, to get your Christmas shopping list sorted out, here are some things you can give to your sunbathing addict friends:
– A ticket to the best place you can suggest as a sunbathing spot. A free ticket is always a great gift to receive, all the more when it’s something you can enjoy from. Since your friend can’t get their share of vitamin D during the cold season, why not offer them a trip to a beach or a ride out of the country for their sunbathing escapade? This will surely make a memorable experience for the receiver.
– A very reliable sunscreen. Sunscreen is very important to keeping one’s skin from being harmed. With the individual being constantly exposed to the sun, giving them a noteworthy sunscreen will make their sunbathing experience safe and great. No one wants to get sunburn while basking under the sun so make sure to get the ones with a high spf.
– Tan through clothing to avoid tan lines. Most sunbathing addicts dislke the look of tan lines. To some it can be a good aesthetic but to many, it’s just a pale strip of skin that had to keep them decent. For this inconvenience, you can sort it out by gifting some tan-through clothing. These fabrics are dedicated to let the sun’s UV rays through the material and tan the skin covered by it. This means an overall tan without having to sacrifice one’s decency in getting it.
– Tanning lotions to help sort out any sunbathing mishaps. There’s still a chance of getting an uneven tan through sunbathing or certain areas still lighter than usual. For this case, tanning lotions are an ideal solution since your friend doesn’t need to relent hours on end to get that side of their body to tan as well as a quick fix to small mishaps.
Trying to look your best for your outing can be quite a hectic ordeal. If you’re trying to impress someone or just hoping to find clothes that would best match your taste, the list goes on and on. When it comes to the beach, you’ll want to get something you’re comfortable with.
On most cases, many individuals opt to wear clothes that expose a lot of skin. If that’s something you’re not comfortable with or you’re hoping to spice your wardrobe for this getaway, you can also try these tips for your beach outing:
– A sun hat. While it can make or break a look, getting a sun hat is important for any beach trip. Being under the sun is going to spell a lot of danger for your body if you’re not careful.
– Loose clothes. Most people opt to wear loose clothing especially ones that are easily removed if you’ve worn your swimming gear underneath. Be sure to choose light colors as dark colors tend to soak much of the sun’s heat and you’ll end up cooking yourself before hitting the waters. Women usually opt for a loose dress while men don their shirts and shorts.
– Crop tops or high waist shorts are an ideal choice for women. Just like what was previously mentioned, women tend to go for risqué clothing. This appeal comes with the promise of dipping in the cool waters so you can opt to get some snazzy statement tops while sporting the daintiest shorts.
– Or you could opt to wear your swim wear and pair it up with any shirt. It’s guaranteed to be your perfect go-to attire for the beach.
Despite what you wear, it’s still important to lather on some sunscreen. Throw in a pair of shades, and you’re set to get some much needed Vitamin D by the beach.
Having anything go wrong at the beach must be the least concern you’d probably think of. Unfortunately, anything can happen and if you aren’t careful, you’ll end up with more worries than simply packing less clothing for your trip.
One of the most dangerous things in the beach is the sun. While it is constantly present no matter where we go, we lower our defenses when we’re at the beach and this is where trouble stems from. It’s been known that too much exposure from the sun’s rays can cause a lot of harm. Not only that but persistent exposure of the sun’s UV rays can heighten the chances of getting skin cancer, specifically melanoma.
Thus, to be protected at all times, you’ll want to consider these tips for your trip to the beach:
- Make use of a sunscreen that can block both UVA and UVB. Normally, we’d wade into the waters once the lotion has been applied but that’s actually a wrong way of doing things. You’ll want to let the sunscreen sit for at least thirty minutes before diving into the water or basking under the sun. Additionally, reapply sunscreen every two to three hours; if you sweat a lot, apply as often as possible.
- You’ll want to skip on the contact lenses. Not only is it not an ideal aid during swimming, contact lenses can damage your eyes due to the heat and any possible exposure to the sun. Protect your eyes with the use of sunglasses that have a UV protection coated in them. Don’t leave your lips unattended as well; put on some lip balm that protect your lips from the sun’s UV rays.
- While we can’t be immune to the sea’s temptation, there are specific hours we’ll need to keep tabs on. These hours are when the sun’s rays are at its strongest and staying under the sun during these times can not only give you heat strokes but an even worse condition such as cancer. Try to minimize outdoor activities during these hours, 9 am to
Getting a tan can be easily done. Be it from your backyard or through the means of a tanning bed. However, with the days getting warmer and warmer, you’re sure to wind up in a beach for the summer experience. Thus, if you’re hoping to get much of the vitamin D upon a beach, your best bet is to try these locations as they are best suited to your tanning experience:
Dubai is a great place to go to. With this sprawling beaches and the all-time high sun at its peak, you’re sure enjoy much of your day just basking by the shore.
If you’re hoping to get your tan at a nearer place compared to Dubai, Miami is also a great place to find your tanning fix by the beach. You’ll want to get a ticket to South Beach where you’re going to enjoy a tan from playing a good set of volleyball with friends.
If you’re hoping to douse some unique cultures while enjoying the beach, why not get your tanning at Sentosa Island in Singapore? This island has a lot of activities in store but its pristine sands and the long line of beaches give you the top of the world experience to getting your bronze hue with style.
If you’re hoping to get a trip down south, Hawaii has beaches that are a great place to tan. Being a walk away from where you might be staying, you can lounge under the sun while enjoying your taste of Hawaiian culture. If you’re hoping for a specific spot, Wakiki beach is one of the top destinations to enjoy your vacation.
Greece is a must-go for a Mediterranean beach experience. While Santorini has been garnering quite the fandom, Ios still boasts the most beautiful beaches in this country.
One of the greatest banes when it comes to tanning is having tan lines. It’s not surprising that one would have tan lines especially if they’re into sunbathing or tanning through the use of a tanning bed. For these kinds of tanning, you’ll need to be decent since they are usually done within public places. Even your backyard could count as a public place if you share it with someone else. At times, having a tan line can be quite an alluring appeal but on certain cases, it can be quite the eye sore.
One of the easiest ways to hide your unwanted tan line is through your choice of clothing. This does limit you on what you can wear since you’ll be more concerned about hiding the lighter marks over trying to choose clothing that best complements your tan.
No need to berate yourself, there’s another quick solution on concealing your tan lines without having to go through another round of basking under the UV lights. You’ll need some self tanner to do this trick. Despite being a ‘fake tan’, self tanners are a healthier approach to self tanning. Simply apply some self tanner to a tanning mitt and pat the concoction onto your tan line. You’ll want to be careful if it’s your first time and apply little by little; you don’t want your tan lines to be more saturated than your actual tan. Much like how topical products are used, you’ll want to let it sit for at least through the night.
Self tanners do fade from time to time so it’s best to re-apply it when that happens. As tedious as this may sound, it surely beats limiting your choice of clothing to cover your tan lines. If it helps, using a self tanner as a means of tanning will not only eradicate the possibility of getting tan lines but also give you a healthier approach to tanning.