Climate Responsive Architecture
- 1. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE SEMINAR
- 2. I DESIGNSSUES.
- 3. RESPONSIVEResponsive The exteriorarchitecture might be attentive to- responding the wind, sunlight, rain, temperatureto climate, etc (macro); using nature Although the inside could interactas an digitally using the users (micro); example
- 4. CLIMATE…??? Climate encompasses the data of• Temperature• moisture• atmospheric stress• wind• precipitation• atmospheric particle count along with other meteorological measurements that are elemental an offered area over very long periods.
- 5. MEANING SIMPLY SPEAKING! • Climate (from ancient greek language klima, meaning inclination) is usually understood to be the elements averaged over a lengthy period. • The conventional averaging duration is three decades
- 6. WEATHER AND WEATHER• The distinction between climate and weather is really a measure of the time. • Climate is really what conditions associated with environment are over a little while of the time|period that is short of, and climate is the way the environment “behaves” over reasonably long expanses of time. Continue reading Climate Responsive Architecture