- the smaller of $2 million, or
- 2.5 period the typical payroll that is monthly incurred or compensated during any 12-week duration between February 15, 2019 and February 15, 2020.
For organizations or businesses that failed to occur through the 1-year duration preceding February 15, 2020, but are in procedure on February 15, 2020, the most loan size are:
- the reduced of $2 million, or
- the item acquired by multiplying:
- (A) the quotient acquired by dividing: (i) the sum the sum total monthly obligations because of the debtor for payroll prices compensated or incurred by the debtor at the time of the date on that your debtor is applicable for the 2nd Draw PPP Loan; by (ii) the amount of months by which those payroll expenses are compensated or incurred; by (B) 2.5. Continue reading The maximum loan size is for seasonal employers