Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay for required and repairs that are critical. Our objective would be to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for people with real disabilities and incorporate energy preservation measures that reduce power expenses and usage.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and critical house repairs and tiny funds to low-income persons with disabilities to create their domiciles more available. Loans and funds now available and limits that are income given below.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you should be qualified!
For low-income people with real disabilities to enhance safety and access(some tenants might not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Fix Loans
When you yourself have other quesitons, e-mail us or call 503-655-8591.
So how exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This system provides loans that are low-interest funds to assist property owners in Clackamas County repair their houses and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to have house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete a on-line inquiry or phone our workplace for help. If it seems perhaps you are eligible we’ll include one to the waiting list. Whenever money is present, we will send you a page. If you’re nevertheless interested, you might then use.
- We’re going to review your application and discover eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your home to ascertain exactly exactly what repairs are expected. Safe practices things are a definite concern.
- You will request bids from contractors of your option. A summary of interested contractors is present for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor will assist you through the construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and qualified tenants) with real disabilities could be qualified to receive a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and security. Types of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, kitchen area or restroom accessibility improvements such as roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 % associated with devices when you look at the framework needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Repair Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, heat or roof. Main heat supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a additional temperature supply. (No equity needed. )||$15,000|
|Outside Repairs Examples: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity needs apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must satisfy Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan needs
House should be situated in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3% per year simple interest. Re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred so long as home owner life in house, or until offered, name transported, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are secured by lien on home.
Present yearly income that is gross effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly income that is gross be not as much as 80% of this County’s median earnings, as decided by HUD. The limits that are current apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
Our company is presently soliciting for contractors whom could be thinking about putting in a bid on jobs within the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list should be certified, fused and registered utilizing the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board while having experience in housing rehabilitation.
We try not to recommend or endorse any contractors. Contractors from the HUD debarred list aren’t qualified to use.
If you’re thinking about working together with our program, please finish the specialist information application and https://quickpaydayloan.info/payday-loans-wv/ return to your workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or paint that is lead-based.
Applications and supporting documents may be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
When you have any queries or require extra information, you might phone County Rehab professionals, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must possess or perhaps property that is buying must certanly be in name
- Owner must inhabit home
- Home fees needs to be present
- Applicant will need to have equity that is sufficient
- Loans for outside repairs need that the outside of houses be brought up to HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimum rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single restricted to one wellness or security product only.
- All work needs to be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas usually do not be eligible for a that loan. (OK for an Accessibility Grant. )