Summer is a few weeks upon us. We’re going to be experiencing a lot of warmer days and sunnier atmosphere. That’s a good change of pace from the normal chilly winds of spring. With the coming of summer is also the time for sunbathing.
It’s quite common to see individuals sprawling along the beach just trying to get as much of the sun on their skin. Sunbathing is a common activity to do by the beach since there’s little to no chances of being shaded along the shoreline. If you wouldn’t want the long drive just to get your share of the sun, there are also some alternative places to be.
A good place to do your sunbathing would be an open park. It’s not common to see scantily clad individuals lying about in the park but it’s also not prohibited. Although, it is also a good call to ask the park attendants ahead if sunbathing is permitted in the area. The only down side with sunbathing in the park is how difficult it can be to find a private space to cool off or have a shaded area unless you bring in your umbrella. Chances are, the parking lot is also very far away so you’ll be lugging your things from quite a distance.
If you have a wide area for a backyard with little coverage, this is also a great space to get your sunbathing done. The perks of sunbathing in your yard is the privacy and the amenities of your home at your reach. You also save a lot of gas and time compared to going to the beach. A downside would be how the sun shines on your yard. You might want to determine what time of the day you’ll be sunbathing to maximize your time spent on getting a tan.
Going to the beach is one of the things one might be looking forward to with the warmer days. Summer is right around the corner and it’s the perfect season to go get some seawater. There’s a lot of things you can do at the beach but there are some things that can’t forget to bring to the beach. If you don’t bring these items, you might not enjoy being at the beach.
- Bring some food and drinks. This might sound very redundant but bringing your own set of food and drinks will save you a lot of money. Normally, you can buy your share of consumables at the stores found by the beach. If you opt to get your own provisions, you can choose what you eat while also having a good amount of liquid to consume while you’re out under the sun.
- A big umbrella to stay under. With the sun providing a lot of its light on a barely shaded strip of land, you’re bound to get your share of sunburn or exhaust yourself with so much heat.
- Sunscreen is a very important item to bring. Since you’re under the sun for hours on end, make sure to put on a good amount. Choose sunscreens that have a wide spectrum and have a high SPF value.
- An extra change of clothes will make your stay smooth. If you’re going to swim, having an extra set of clothes to change into can mean the world. No one wants to wear soaked clothes on the way home.
- Self tanners are helpful if you want to sport a good tan before sunbathing. You can also touch up on some tanning mishaps before you lie under the sun. Summer season is bikini season and everyone wants to show up with a good luck thus a self tanner can certainly touch up on any flaws you have.
Sunbathing is one of the most preferred methods to getting a tan. It’s quite straightforward and doesn’t need a lot of things to achieve. Most individuals prefer to do their share of sunbathing by the beach but it can also be done in the comfort of your backyard or even in a park. No matter where you do your sunbathing, it’s important to follow these tips to make sure you have a safe and worthwhile time getting a tan:
– Once you’re done sunbathing, you’ll want to avoid some hot showers for the mean time. Hot showers can dry your skin easily and getting one right after being under the sun could cause a lot of harm for your body. Opt for cool showers after sunbathing. Hot water can easily dry one’s skin which can also lead to it flaking off. You wouldn’t want to ruin your tan so quickly.
– Moisturize your skin after sunbathing. Leaving your skin parched and unattended will only cause more harm in the long run. Thus, never forget to put on some cream or lotion to ensure your skin is well-hydrated. Drink your fill of water for the day; this will also aid your skin from the onslaught of being under the sun.
– Walk around with no sunscreen. While we get the idea that darker skin has more protection against the sun’s rays, that isn’t true for tanned skin. You’ll want to lather some sunscreen before heading out especially on a hot day. Make sure to choose a sunscreen that has a wide spectrum and a high SPF value for better protection.
– Don’t stay out in the sun to get a better tan. At times, we aren’t satisfied with the tone we’ve gotten from basking under the sun. Sunbathing some more will be harmful to our body. To be able to sort this mishap, it’s a good idea to use self tanners. Self tanning can not only bolster one’s tan but also help sort out the uneven tone.
Buying items in supermarkets, groceries and etc can be taxing. It’s no wonder a lot of individuals opt to get their items delivered to their houses instead. With the comfort of the internet and delivery, it’s no surprise that most individuals these days want their items to be delivered in their doorstep instead of going out.
One of the items that can be bought online would be self tanners. Firstly, if you are new to self tanning, purchasing them online is not the best suggestion. You need to be sure of your skin type, your preferred tone and even the method of tanning you want to go through. For beginners, it’s always a good idea to get your firsthand experience at a shop or a store that sells self tanners.
Another concern to consider would be to purchase them from the source. Some middlemen might offer cheaper prices for the products but that could mean the expiry date is near or there’s something wrong with it. You never truly know why they sell it cheap until you get the item. To avoid this inconvenience, try to get your self tanners from the source that manufactures it.
If you want to try a new self tanner but there’s no stock of it in your city? Purchasing online will help you out. Reviews for each product can also help vouch the value of money you invest on a self tanner so make it a habit to check the reviews before buying an item.
Overall, purchasing self tanners online provides comfort if there aren’t any self tanners in stock or you have a particular brand in mind. It’s very comfortable since items are shipped to your doorstep. However, it pays to be prudent where you get your self tanners to avoid harm and deceit.