Getting sun-kissed skin is an achievement a lot of individuals want to get. Unfortunately, this could mean booking a trip to a really nice summer trip or having your scheduled sessions by the tanning booth. That can be a little taxing if you have a tight schedule or if you’re not good with funds. One of the easiest ways to get a faux summer glow would be a bronzer. Bronzers are normally used to help you get a contoured look for your face. Most of them are marketed in small sizes as they aren’t mean for the entire body but more on specific area to be used.
If you’d still like to get your summer glow, bronzers can help you out. Try to be particular on what kind of bronzer you want to use and see if it’s compatible with your skin.
Unfortunately, it can be a little time consuming to consistently apply the bronzer when you head out. As a better alternative, you can make use of self tanners. These act like bronzers but in a semi-permanent approach. You don’t have to apply a fresh layer day by day and if you’re tired of it, it can easily be removed by exfoliating your skin. A good thing to consider with self tanners over bronzers; self tanners provide a good coverage that bronzers do not have. This means you can easily hide any flaws while sporting a nice summer glow at no extra expense.
However, if you’re a little hesitant to try out self tanners. You can start out with bronzers and go from there or if you have a friend who is well-versed in self tanning, ask for their aid. Getting your summer glow doesn’t have to be so time consuming and expensive with the aid of bronzers and self tanners.
As the day goes by, we noticed how hotter our summers become. It’s not because of the mere sun blistering high above us but how our own home has become warmer and warmer. With the thought of a warmer climate, we tend to shed off more layers of clothing to alleviate the heat. In these circumstances, we place ourselves in harm’s way.
Too much exposure to the sun’s rays has led to the occurrence of skin cancer in certain individuals. Skin cancer is quite rampant in locations where there is more sun. To be able to avoid putting yourself at risk of getting skin cancer and other serious skin diseases, here are some tips you can follow:
– If you’re into tanning, it’s best to avoid sunbathing and indoor tanning. While indoor tanning does not make use of the sun to give you the summer glow, it still makes use of UV rays to provide the change on your skin tone. As a healthier alternative, you should make use of self tanners. Self tanners make use of various chemicals to provide your skin with the bronze hue. If you would like to step up the value of your self tanners, you can use those that are organically crafted.
– If you’re going out in the blistering heat and staying out in the sun for a long amount of time, it’s best to put on a good layer of sunscreen. When choosing your sunscreen, make sure to buy one with a high SPF level. Another tip to remember, let the sunscreen dry for at least thirty minutes before heading out. Your skin needs to absorb the sunscreen or else it will wash off.
– Stay in the shade often especially during the danger hours which is from 9 am to 4pm.
Tanning is a beauty trend that has gained more and more traction among the masses. Not only is the appeal of tan skinned becoming quite a great aspect but with how much tanned skin can provide for you, tanning is a sure way to looking your best. If you’re not familiar with the benefits of getting a tan, some of it would be to cover up your flaws and even out your skin tone. The most common one of getting a tan would be sunbathing. Sunbathing needs only you and the sun to get your tan. However, if you’re someone who can’t dedicate hours on length to get their share of the sun, there’s always the option of getting a tan through a tanning bed or indoor tanning.
While indoor tanning sounds like a better and healthier option than sunbathing, it really isn’t. Indoor tanning has a more directed amount of UV rays which can cause more harm and raise the chances of giving you skin cancer. Thus said, it’s best to follow these steps to lessen the danger of getting skin cancer:
- Lessen the instance of tanning in a week. If you’re the type to clock in half an hour a day for your indoor tanning, try to lessen the number. Your skin also needs to take a breather so it’s best to limit it at most twice or thrice a week.
- Lather a good sunscreen and don’t miss any spot. Sunscreen is your initial defense against the UV rays before your skin. Using a reliable sunscreen will not only protect your skin from sunburn or overdoing the tan.
- Make sure to wear protective gear for your eyes. Your eyes can be easily damaged if you don’t put on protective gear. The more you tan, the more you’re putting your eyes at harm.
Tanning has become quite the beauty trend these past few years. With numerous methods to a tan, it can be daunting to think which method is the best.
Unfortunately, it’s been known that sunbathing and indoor tanning have proven to commit adverse
effects to one’s body. In fact, it has been proven that consistently exposing yourself to the sun or to UV rays in particular, you have a higher chance of getting skin cancer. Skin cancer has risen to be the top 4 most common cancers across the globe due to this scenario. To avoid getting more and more cases of skin cancer amongst tanning addicts, self tanners were introduced.
Self tanners do not make use of any UV rays to give you the bronze hue. This is a much
healthier approach to tanning since you’re able to control the amount of tan
you can get and if you’re not keen on using chemicals to change the color of
your skin, there is an organic selection of self tanners on the market for you
to use. Unfortunately, this also means certain individuals exploiting self
There has been word of fake self tanners which is quite an odd product to sell. However,
it’s also very important to be diligent on spotting which self tanners are
authentic and safe to use.
To spot fake self tanners, you’ll have to be keen on where to get your self tanners.
Credible self tanners are sold in big outlets, malls and the like. Another way
to check their legitimacy is through reviews and their website. If their website
looks threadbare, that can be alarming or the absence of one too. Be sure to
check reviews before getting any self tanners, this can also help you pinpoint
on the ideal self tanner for your skin type.