If you own a spray tan equipment, it’s best that you take care of it for it to function well and take care of you in return. Your equipment will be your best friend in getting a perfect tan so you might as well treat it properly so you can get the best out of it. Most of the spray tan equipment products comes in with a guide so you better check it out and read the dos and don’ts when it comes to your equipment. Not doing so may well end up causing failure to the equipment and worse, ruin your chances of getting a glowing tan on your body. In order to keep your equipment refined and safe to use, here are some tips to help:
- Clean the equipment regularly and thorough in order to remove the residue that is left in the equipment. Better clean it right after you use it.
- In cleaning the equipment, use a soft cloth to keep the cleaning process light and prevent scratches to your spray.
- Give special attention to the filter in order to prevent causing serious problems in the future. Use warm water to clean and make sure you know where the filter is located in your equipment in order to not messing it up accidentally.
Have it be inspected regularly
- In order to be 100% confident in your spray tan equipment’s performance, you should let it be inspected by a professional technician. They will make sure that your equipment will be running smoothly.
- At the moment you notice that your spray tan equipment is not functioning well, have it be repaired by the manufacturers. Don’t do it by yourself.
- Even though you clean your machine to minimize regularly, if the product is old or you’ve had it for a long time, it might need some new replacement parts and can be determined by the professionals.
If you follow these simple tips in taking care of your spray tan equipment, your machine will definitely run smoothly and will be always ready to get you the tan you want anytime.