(5) New document guaranteeing enrolment need to be given from inside the an application acknowledged of the Minister and should end up being authoritative of the facilities on which the personal are signed up.
(6) Anyone need give the finished document described inside the subsection (5) to the Minister timely through to getting signed up given that described from inside the subsection (3).
(7) Susceptible to point twenty seven, anyone is a being qualified pupil under it part birth with the the initial day’s that time of study.
twenty six. (1) Even though an individual does not comply with section 25, the individual is a qualifying student during a period of study for which he or she does not receive a grant or student loan if he or she establishes to the satisfaction of the Minister that,
(b) brand new facts which might be needed in purchase to acquire a document verifying enrolment around term twenty five (3) (a), (b), (c) or (d) are present.
(2) Susceptible to point twenty seven, the individual is a being qualified pupil not as much as this part birth on the first day’s the period regarding study.
step one. The person stops as enrolled in the approved program off analysis in respect at which his or her current see regarding analysis try provided.
cuatro. The application away from studies in which the individual is enlisted within new accepted establishment stops as a prescription program out-of analysis.
7. Personal bankruptcy and you may Insolvency Act (Canada) or entered into another recognized arrangement for debt settlement and, if the event occurred during a period of study, the period of study ends.
The individual decreases their way load beneath the minimum called for movement load on age of study from the recognized program of analysis
(2) Despite paragraph 7 of subsection (1), an individual shall continue to be a qualifying student after the end of the period of study during which he or she became a bankrupt within the meaning of the Case of bankruptcy and you may Insolvency Act (Canada) or entered into another recognized arrangement for debt settlement until such time as is determined under subsection (3) if,